We are the leading experts in monitoring the structural integrity of mining applications. Let us provide support for your next mining application project. We offer a wide variety of sensors using leading-edge technology and can assist you in identifying the best products for your project and budget.
Benefits of our Integrated Monitoring Solutions for Mining Applications
- Integrated solutions Deliver complete solutions, using fiber-optic technologies and vibrating wire sensors.
- Quality assurance Verify that structure performance meets design.
- Improved safety Ensure stability during excavations in open pits and underground mines.
- Integrity monitoring Monitor the mine gallery and adjacent structures.
- Verification of the tailing stability during impoundment Ensure that infiltration does not create internal erosion which causes sliding or rupturing
- Collahuasi – Chile
- Kennecott – USA
- Macassa – Canada
- Los Pelambres – Chile
- Doyon – Canada
- Thetford Mines – Canada
- El Mauro Dam – Chile
- Sufco Mine – USA
- Goro Nickel – New Caledonia
- Sierra Gorda – Chile
- Laguna Seca – Chile
- Kolar Gold Fields – India
- San Juan Coal Mine – USA