We are a leading expert in tailing dam monitoring during the construction phase and throughout the tailing dam’s lifespan. We have a wide variety of sensors using leading-edge technology and can assist you in identifying the best products for your project and budget. Please consult the Application note for additional details.
BENEFITS OF OUR INTEGRATED TAILING DAM SAFETY AND HEALTH MONITORING SOLUTIONS
- Integrated solutions Provide structural health monitoring solutions for tailing dams using advanced fiber-optic technologies and vibrating wire sensors.
- Optimized operations and maintenance Provide important data on the structural behavior of a tailing dam’s body or foundation to ensure safe operation.
- Preservation of water, the safety of people, and nature Run real-time monitoring to alert of any deviation from normal behaviour.
- Impact assessment of extraordinary natural events Provide details on the impact of events such as earthquakes or excessive rainfall to minimize risk.
- Regulation compliance Develop technologies that meet current and future standards for tailings safety.
PROJECTS & CASE STUDIES
- El Torito – Chile
- Muro Principal of Las Tortolas, copper mine – Chile
- Muro Oeste of Las Tortolas,copper mine – Chile
- Perez Caldera II, copper mine – Chile
- Sierra Gorda, copper / molybdenum – Chile
- Biolixiviation valley – Chile
- Laguna Seca, copper mine – Chile
- Cerro Verde, copper mine – Peru
- Mareesburg, platinum mine – South Africa
- Minas Rio, iron mine – Brazil
Our customers include:
- Anglo American Corporation
- Rio Tinto Company Limited
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- GeoMediciones (system integrator for Chile and Peru)